to irv.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

this post is dedicated to irv, the most amazing boyfriend ever.

he worked his butt off to make sure that i would have the most enjoyable birthday ever! and then he stayed in harrigan with me till 5 in the morning helping me try and finish my portfolio. thank you! and i love you!

thanks to everyone that came and ate and celebrated, i love you all! thanks for the ninja cake, mello, ashley, and sonya. it was by far the best cupcake cake anyone has ever made for me!

i'm exhausted, but i have many, many pictures to post. for now i will leave with this...


when you pack that many people into an apartment the size of matthew and fred's good times are bound to happen. more photos coming soon...

1 comments:

Matthew said...

What that supposed to be our funny picture? Pat? Ammiel? Irv. Observe his lips.

Tawny!

I need a darn RSS feed reader. Either that or I keep coming to your site all the time (like I always do though not so much these days with school wrapping).

Hope your green shoot is going well. Hope my parents get a Mac. Hope I graduate, aka finish all my projects before tomorrow afternoon. Hope I make some money real soon.

We need some triple power Le Grand Cru action going! If only Vanja wore it, too. If only...

It'll be family!

Hurry up. I need to print my portfolio. Hurry, hurry, hurry...

 

lets eat. Designed by Liven Design