good conversation

Sunday, March 02, 2008

blowing off studying for a midterm to talk to a best friend can be a good idea....especially after spending the greater half of the day in front of the books.

thats what i did this evening and it made my day so much better. thanks jp, it was good talking with you.

of course the whole day wasn't spend in front of the books...i did take the time to watch the Lakers overtime win against the Mavs. and yes, even though i was alone, i was screaming at the tv.

oh and matthew, there will always be a traceable train in your head...its true. =]

8 comments:

Matthew said...

Tawntawn! I'll pray for you to do your very best on that midterm. Thanks for listening and teaching. It would be cool if I could recap all the texts, ims to witness words of maturity (or lack thereof on my part?). Haha, see you...

BuRu said...

it was nice talking to you too tawn, hope you did well on your midterm. i'll keep you posted on my lottery winnings (or lack thereof)...

Matthew said...

Hyperventilating, hyperventilating, hyperventilating...

Dear Jay,

I love you. I don't love Mello.

Please accept my sincerest apology.

Also, I have moved on to another fly honey named ARMEAL who won't accept my heart.

But that's another story.

...hyperventilating, hyperventilating, hyperventilating...

Matthew said...

http://www.thegreenergrass.org/2008/02/linc-lifecycle-concept-phone.html

Why do I keep doing this?

Matthew said...

P.S. - That site is like sister Alipoon (green) + baby Alipoon (tech).

Matthew said...

Where have I heard Ultra Naté's Free?

a) Abercrombie & Fith
b) QAF finale
c) Tom Ford's last show for Gucci
d) All of the above.

I'm grading midterms.

Save me.

Matthew said...

It's not like you couldn't have known about this, right?

After the jump:

http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/

Matthew said...

I'm listening to a new song by Cascada called Faded. And the lyrics used the imagery of a photograph that's fading colors. And how her lover is trying to change her. And it reminded me of you [photo] and me [critical], and I'm not trying to change you!

I think I leave this many comments, because I'm lonely. Everyone is asleep.

Nunz should be here... Ammiel should be there (remember what I said about 'there').

 

lets eat. Designed by Liven Design