mickey mouse ponchos.

Friday, February 13, 2009

this week irv and i decided that - rain or shine - we were going to go to disneyland on friday. well its friday and we did go and it did rain, poured actually. i always pictured disneyland to be pretty empty when it rained, but it was far from deserted today. it was empty enough that the waits for rides weren't horrible, but i was still surprised at how many people were there.

i felt a little out of place not wearing a mickey mouse poncho. seemed like everyone in the park paid their $8 for one, but i just couldn't bring myself to spend that much.



we also went to california adventures, and michelle, you were right. the 3D toy story ride is amazing. i loved it. i can't wait to go back when its warmer and not so rainy.

1 comments:

Matthew said...

Jeebus, tawns!

You did it. You guest blogged for me! I cannot believe it. I am so pleased. I cannot use the apostrophe. I guess the Meixcans have no need for it since they do not have contractions or show possesssion in such American manners.

Tawntawns, I miss the States. I always do. But then I always want to come back to the foreign lands once back on American grounds...

I am dreaming of March. I realized the other day that I do not enjoy travels that much. But I had real fun whilst on our spring break. It was the first time I did not have reservations.

Mi padre went golfing. He and I had a long beach talk the night we arrived here. He were walking and a few resorts or whatever over, the place was on fire. Or maybe it was a pile of something that was supposed to burn in the middle of the night. It was bizarre. And we totally ignored it aand just resumed our conversation. Because my decisions could have eternal-fire-burning consequences, you see.

It was a long one. But I think the purpose for the entire vacation.

Anyway, guess I should hit the beach. But really just go into the pool. The water does not burn my eyes. Strange but nice.

Hope my body gets dark. But not my face or legs. But who cares about my legs, although my dad was like: your legs are dark. You should tan your back.

asdf

Alright, enjoy! Remind me to purpose my return-home ticket.

Hope you and Irv had lots of love V-day.

Love it nice.

Unless you burn for it.

 

lets eat. Designed by Liven Design